Staying on top of the latest developments in the world of blockchain requires an almost uncanny ability to separate the hype from the genuinely exciting new tech. With an ear to the ground in this increasingly important sector, Wve Labs provides a range of development and design services for businesses of any size.
Released in late 2015, Hyperledger is an open-source blockchain project initiated by the Linux Foundation and supported by IBM, Intel and other partners.
Obviously, when big names like this are involved, the industry takes notice. In just a few years, Hyperledger has emerged as one of the most trusted, transparent blockchain platforms. If you're considering incorporating this technology into your business' mobile or web applications, let us go over your options and put together a detailed proposal.
Hyperledger Fabric is one of the initiative's core projects. It is a modular implementation framework for business applications, so it is an ideal platform for mobile and web development. Hyperledger Fabric leverages the core technology behind the project to offer several advantages, including:
•Permissioned membership, in which every member of the blockchain has a known identity.
• Optimized scalability and performance, with fewer trust and verification levels.
• A modular structure which supports plug-in components for identity management and other functions.
• HSM (Hardware Security Module) support which allows for safer key generation and stronger authentication.
Hyperledger Fabric's advanced feature set supports a wide range of industry use cases. The technology can potentially:
• Improve transparency across large and complex supply chains, leading to less waste, less fraud and easier regulatory compliance.
• Improve confidentiality in B2B negotiations and contracting, protecting intellectual property and minimizing risk when submitting and accepting bids for a project.
• Dematerializing assets such as securities, allowing for real-time trading and access by all stakeholders.
Many of these cases remain theoretical at this point, though as the technology evolves and more big corporations recognize the value of the Hyperledger platform, interest in realizing them is sure to grow. Working With Wve Labs
If you'd like to get in early on the growing field of Hyperledger mobile app development, choose a partner that knows the sector and has the tech to bring your vision to life.
Founded in 2015, Wve Labs is a Los Angeles-based firm specializing in end-to-end mobile and web app development. We can show you how the Hyperledger Fabric blockchain can transform your business, making your transactions and those of your customers faster, more secure and more transparent.
Many developers hide behind the complexity of the blockchain to justify charging sky-high fees for relatively simple projects. Not Wve Labs. Our primary goal is to educate — check out our main Blockchain page for an in-depth look at the tech and how it can benefit you. If that sounds like something that's right for your business, get in touch with our team, and we'd be happy to help you take the next steps.
Use our contact form to reach out and request a quote for Hyperledger development services today.